Home » Privacy Police » DMCA
04:36 masmido No comments
Share On |
Femo TV takes matters of Intellectual Property very seriously and is committed to meeting the needs of content owners while helping them manage publication of their content online. It should be noted that Femo TV is a simple embed of television available at a wide variety of third party websites.
Any television shown on third party websites are the responsibility of those sites and not Femo TV. We have no knowledge of whether content shown on third party websites is or is not authorized by the content owner as that is a matter between the host site and the content owner. Femo TV does not host any content on its servers or network.
Femo TV, is a pro-DMCA website and as such Content Owners can use the DMCA protocol to request removal of links to television that they bel ieve infringe their copyright.We also acknowledge and respect the rights of content owners.
Links to external sites are opened in a new window to either the appropriate media player, or to the content site where possible. We also provide specific information for you to access these content sites directly, and we encourage you to do so. All content on this site is openly accessible on the internet. We do not intentionally link to any content that has been restricted by the content holders. Likewise, we welcome business partnerships with media companies - please contact us if you fit in this category.We respond expeditiously to clear notices of copyright infringement.
The form of notice specified below is consistent with the form suggested by the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the text of which can be found at the U.S.
Copyright Office Web Site, http://www.copyright.gov). If you believe that content available by means of the Website infringes one or more of your copyrights, please notify us by means of an emailed notice (“Infringement Notice”) providing the information described below by email to email@example.com. Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/), Femo TV will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to Femo TV’s designated copyright agent identified below. If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright, and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report your notice of infringement to Femo TV by providing Femo TV’s designated copyright agent listed below with the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Femo TV to locate the material; this must be in the form of a direct URL to the page on which the infringing content is linked. This detail is necessary as each video can have multiple links and to protect relationships with our partners we wish to avoid deleting authorized links in error.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit Femo TV to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining partymay be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Website should be emailed to Femo TV’s designated agent at: firstname.lastname@example.org